Monday 8 June 2015

Thank you!

This is my last entry.



I am very glad that the program was over without any problems.

Dear my students,
Thanks all students for your contributions.  We could not complete this type of program without your sensitive behaviour.  I am so glad and proud to see your efforts to understand Japanese culture and learn Japanese language.

I am also very impressed to see how students build up friendships with Japanese students through this program.  I really appreciate all supports from the Senshu University and friendships which our students received from people around them.

Muhamad created the following video already.  Please click this when you have time.
https://youtu.be/2nB1JZdvjHk

Dear all,
I am now in my hometown to spend sometime with my family.  I will head back to Calgary on Sunday, June 14.

Thanks for reading my blog!
I hope to see you again on campus or somewhere in the world!

Have a wonderful summer!!

Akiko Sharp




No comments:

Post a Comment