Tuesday 2 June 2015

Weekend_Sunday, June 31

This is the forth Sunday in Japan.

I went to Ariake for another conference. I saw Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Centre) for the first time. I took this photo on Sunday, at 9:00am.

However, the same place looks like this when there was a popular event. 

I am so glad that the conference did not attract many people like this....

I heard that some went to Ghibli Museum.

Some went to Tokyo Disney Resort.


Some went to Odaiba to see Gundam.


And of course, some went to Akihabara again.  
Believe or not, some students visited Akihabara more than five times.  

I am sure that students took many funny photos like this.


Unfortunately, it's time to stop shopping and start packing.  
Happy packing!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment