Thursday 7 May 2015

Japan_Thursday, May 7

After 10 hours flight, we were standing in the airport in Japan. We were fine!

I went through the big Welcome sign so many times in the past, but this is the first time for me to take a photo.  I think I have everyone in this photo.

It took about two hours to get to Senshu University by bus.  Many people welcomed us.  Students had a brief introduction session with students at the dormitory and went out to get some food for breakfast tomorrow.  Some went to as far as Mukogaokayuen station (20min. walk from the dorm).

I hope that they can sleep tonight.  - well, I can not sleep, so I am posting this blog.  It is 11am in Calgary and 2am in Tokyo.  We will meet  in front of the dorm at 8:20am tomorrow.  Since most of students share their rooms with Japanese students, they should be able to get up on time.  Resident Assistants (RAs) promised me to help them to get out from their bed.  Well, I just cross my fingers they can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment