Monday 18 May 2015

Second Sunday _ Sunday, May 17

This was our second Sunday in Japan.
Many students joined the sports event organized by the Senshu students.  I heard that many students from UofC went out somewhere in the afternoon.




I went to see my friend.  Since I did not go to the sport event, I have no photos of students.
Instead, I post some food photos.  - I took them today.

Here is a list of food which I ate today!
Taiyaki

Takoyaki

Kakigori (shaved ice)


It was a hot day again. Kakigori was so popular that I had to line up for more than 20 minutes to get it.  It was very delicious!   "おいしかったです。Oishikatta desu." 

I came home about 11:00pm.  I took a taxi for the first time.  It only cost ¥730 from Mukogaokayuen station to the dorm.  A lady who was waiting for a taxi at the station happened to live right next to the dorm and we shared the cost.  It was an interesting coincidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment